Get 3 months Flash on us
What is Flash?
Flash brings all your news together. 25+ global & local news channels, streamed your way.
Sign up to Flash
Add to your Telstra account
Sit back and stream
3 Months on us, Flash All Access
$0 for 3 months , Then $8 per month
The world's best news channels in one place
25+ news channels
Stream live and on-demand
Global and local news
The world's most trusted news sources in 1 place
Change the game with Flash
Take control of your news with these Flash features
Create a list of stories to watch when you’re ready or continue where you left off
Watch the news from all angles with up to four channels on the same screen, available on selected devices
Whatever story you’re following, find every angle ready to watch all in the one place
Curate your Flash experience with channels & categories that interest you the most
Get up to date on all the latest headlines with your daily News Flash
Why get Flash with Telstra
One bill no surprises
Add Flash to your Telstra account and get it all in one bill.
Enjoy your peace of mind, can your Flash anytime.
Get rewarded with Telstra Plus
Earn points towards discounts on rewards when you pay your bill. Plus get member benefits.
Frequently asked questions
Only eligible customers for the Flash Telstra offer will be able to sign up to a Flash service with Telstra.
- Using a web browser, go to the Telstra Offers Hub
- Sign in using your Telstra ID
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be in the ‘My Offers’ page
- Select the Flash offer
- Please note: the offer only appears if you have an eligible service on your account
- Select Redeem
- You’ll be prompted to enter a One Time PIN before you can proceed (this verification code will be sent to the Telstra Account Holder)
- You’ll be directed to Flash to create an account and complete the sign up process
- Because you have chosen to sign up to Flash via your Telstra ID, the payment method defaults to Telstra Billing (ie. the subscription amount is automatically added to your Telstra bill for payment)
- If you would like to select another payment method continue through the sign up process select ‘credit card’ when confirming the payment method.
- Review and Accept Flash’s terms and conditions and you’re ready to start streaming
If you are eligible for a Flash offer, you could see the offer presented to you on your Telstra TV.
To redeem your eligible offer, you will be prompted to scan the QR code shown on the Offer screen with your mobile device (or follow the link provided in the instructions) to visit the My Offers portal.
Follow the 'How to sign up via Web' instructions above to redeem your eligible offer.
Once you have redeemed the offer via web, sign in to the Flash app on your Telstra TV with your BINGE account details to start streaming. Data charges apply.
Your Flash subscription is month to month, so you're able to cancel and re-join when you like. If you cancel your subscription, you can continue to enjoy Flash until the end of your current billing month. Please note, if you have signed up to Flash via the “Get 3 months on us” Telstra offer you are unable to cancel and re-join back up to the offer. If you cancel during the offer period, you can enjoy Flash until the end of your current billing month.
Cancelling my Flash subscription via web browser or Flash App
- Sign into Flash via a web browser or you Flash App and select your Profile.
- Open menu and select My Account
- Select Cancel Subscription in the Subscription & Billing section
- Click I Agree
- Fill out a short survey to let Flash know why you’re leaving
- Confirm cancellation
- A cancellation notification will be sent by Flash to the e-mail address linked to your Flash account
When you cancel your Flash subscription, you’ll still have access until the end of your current billing month. If you cancel during the first 3 months of the Telstra offer, you will forfeit any unused months of your offer.
Removing Flash from your Telstra bill via Web
To stop paying for your Flash subscription via your Telstra bill you can follow the steps below. You can do these steps even if you have forgotten your Flash account log-in details.
Please note that cancelling this way only cancels your billing payment method via your Telstra bill, it does not cancel your subscription to Flash at the same time.
Once you have cancelled your payment method with Telstra, you will be contacted by Flash to update your payment method in order to continue to use your subscription. If you choose not to do this, your subscription will be cancelled, and you will lose access to Flash.
- If you are using the web, go to the Telstra My Offers page.
- Sign into My Telstra using your Telstra ID.
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be in the My Offers section of My Telstra
- Select Manage on your Flash offer
- Select Cancel
- Confirm cancellation
- Note: that by clicking Cancel, Telstra will no longer bill you for Flash as you have removed Telstra as you preferred method of payment for this subscription. This change will be reflected on your Telstra bill. Alternatively, you can change your payment method to credit card.
Things you need to know
3 months Flash month to month subscription available to Telstra customers who are new to Flash with a consumer post-paid mobile or home internet plan. Must sign-up via Telstra My Offers. Flash monthly fees (currently $8/mth) apply after offer period ends unless you cancel. Cancel anytime, effective at the end of your monthly subscription period.
Not compatible with any other Flash offers. Not compatible with some third party billing platforms. One redemption per customer account. If you cancel, you cannot restart the offer. Requires internet and compatible device and sign up to Flash Terms of Service. Data charges apply.
Questions about entertainment on Telstra?
Get in touch and we’ll help you as soon as we can.
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
More information about entertainment can be found in our Support section.
Send us a message
Questions about entertainment? Get in touch and we'll help you as soon as we can.
We're here to answer your questions.